In the interim, I'd like to leave you with my musings on life and politics for the week.
- If one or a few groups of us have to be put down, cast aside, or degraded for the sake of "progress," then we've failed as a society.
- Supremacy prevails when we don't have access to the same chances and opportunities for a better life.
- Fear is a powerful yet crippling emotion. It gives immense power to those who use it as a controlling mechanism, while it cripples and weakens those who fall prey or succumb to it.
- You have to want happiness. You have to want change and/or want to change. There's nothing and no one that can wave the magic wand to make everything all better. That's for fairy tales. This is real life. Embrace it and play your part.
- What you look for in others may already lie within you. Locate, realize, and tap into it.
- The understanding of why things happen to us may not come immediately. But everything clicks when the reasons and learning lessons unveil themselves. Life is funny that way, isn't it?