Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pear & Walnut Upside-Down Cake I baked for Thanksgiving 2012
 
I'm so grateful to be surrounded by a wonderful support system of family and friends who keep me grounded, love and support me unconditionally.  I'm so thankful that I can share my days, be it good or bad, with the love of my life.  I'm so grateful to have another day of life.  Life is a gift we unwrap each day we open our eyes.  God willing, I look forward to many more years of this gift.  

For all of the little things and the many blessings that continue to come my way, I'm so thankful.  I celebrate Thanksgiving not only today, but every day.  Because as long as I'm living, there will always be something to be thankful for.  

Hope you all have a beautiful, happy, and safe Thanksgiving--today and everyday!  

Peace, Love, and Many Blessings! ~ BuddahDesmond


No comments: