Thursday, December 06, 2012

It's Time To Celebrate

Well grades have been posted. I earned a 4.0 this semester.  The MBA is officially done! To say that I'm elated would be an understatement. Traveling down the road that brought me here was far from easy. But I didn't give up. Further proof of the fruits that faith, determination, diligence, and commitment can can bring you.

Before I move on to the next thing, I'm going to take some to reflect and bask in the glory of this moment. It's something I've often neglected to do after major milestones in my life. I usually just keep it moving... Going forward with little or no breaks. Like a maniac of sorts. But recently, I've committed myself to taking it easy and truly living in the moment (especially after major life events like these).

But you know what else it's time to do? It's time to CELEBRATE!


Until next time...

Peace, Love, and Many Blessings,

BuddahDesmond

No comments: