Hello All! Hope this post finds you well. Looking back at my posts recently, I was happy to realize that my blog is now 7 years old!!! For those who've been reading along at any point during this time—I truly, truly thank you!
So much has changed in 7 years. I've definitely grown as an individual and as a writer. I hope to continue. Writing has and always will be one of my passions. My mission is to continue to challenge myself creatively and take it (along with my other talents and skills) as far as I can go. One of my crowning achievements is having my first book, Prevail: Poems on Life, Love, and Politics, published. There's a lot of work still to do, as this journey is just beginning. I have no choice but to make it possible, positive, and productive. I look forward to sharing it with you.
If you haven't done so yet, check out Prevail, "Like" the Facebook page, and follow me on Twitter. Also check out some of my favorite posts over the past 7 years:
- On Marriage…
- The Best Thing, My Love
- Current Loves (Of Music That Is)
- Phyllis Hyman Posts a) The P/H Factor: Phyllis Hyman - Tribute to a Sophisticated Lady b) Day 66: Happy Birthday Phyllis Hyman
- Luther Vandross Posts a) Luther Is Love b) Day 67: Remembering Luther Vandross
- Time Waits (For No One)
- All 4 Janet.
- Day 5: Oprah - The End of One Era, The Beginning of a New Era
- Day 17: No More
- Day 39: OUT (Written in Honor of National Coming Out Day)
- Day 40 - Just Jill: Words & Sounds Live
- Day 69: Angela Bofill
Peace, Love, & Many Blessings,