- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
2) My shyness may have something to do with anxiety. Though I carry myself in a confident manner, I can be self-conscious. I don’t want to make a fool of myself or say the wrong things. So I’m very careful of how I conduct myself.
3) Since I was a kid, I’ve had prophetic dreams. These dreams have included visions of future life events with people and in places that I’ve actually encountered. And when these events happen, it’s like déjà vu (“I’ve been here before….”).
4) I’m oblivious to the attention I get from people when I’m out. It usually takes people I’m hanging with to say that someone is checking me out or trying to get my attention before it registers.
5) Though I went to school for IT, I have a love/hate relationship with technology. Though many of our favorite technologies have become modern day conveniences, they lose their luster when you find out those who created them failed to consider the negative impact and disadvantages when these technologies are used for malevolent purposes. And those who feel the fallout from this the most, tend to be us, the consumers. With technology, the focus should be less on money and prestige and more on value, quality, security, and usability. (I could go on and on about this but I’ll save this topic for another day and another post! ☺ )
6) Since I was 11 or 12, I’ve written close to 900 poems, songs, short stories, and other prose pieces. I’m not one to boast but this is an astounding feat even to me. The issue I continue to have is figuring out the proper avenues for my work and the best route to go with publishing – independent or mainstream. I’d love to devote more time to this but the regular J-O-B is taking all of the limelight. ☺
7) Looking back on how much of my life has been devoted to performing, writing, and art, it’s much easier for me to express myself creatively than otherwise. It’s definitely a divine gift. I’m the vessel through which the creativity and the artistry flows. It’s not me—it’s through me. And I’m eternally grateful to the Creator for that.
Tag! You’re it!
Now playing: Millie Jackson - All The Way Lover